Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heaven has another angel



One of my adoptive Mommy friends received the worst news that a parent could get; her baby waiting for her in China passed away. The sweet little girl passed away last month and today my friend found out. For the past month she had been rushing around trying to get all of the paperwork needed to send over to China. She even received her "Permission to Adopt".

I don't have any of the details; my friend doesn't know much herself. I do know that she is hurting and needs as many prayers as possible. My friend did say that she so anticipated seeing her daughter's smile because the pictures she was given showed a very serious little girl; well now she knows that her baby is smiling.

The children in China have one more angel looking over them while they wait for their forever families. Please keep my friend in your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi Tina,

I'm Sharla, you just left a comment on our guestbook at www.waiting4abby.com. Your children are beautiful! I'm so glad you said hello!

Sharla

Shawn Latta said...

Tina,

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you and your family today. All your children were so sweet.

As for your entry, I'm sadden to hear about the loss. I will keep them in my prayers. You are right; there is another angel looking out for these children.

Alyson and Ford said...

So sorry for the loss of a child. We wish the wait was not so long..... so many children need homes!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I am a friend of hers -- talked to her today (I too am in a frantic race to get LID). She seems to be doing better! Lucy