Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just another Saturday






Life moves at such a fast pace! We have been so busy lately running from one thing to another. Sarah attended 2 camps last week which culminated yesterday with performances. Our schedule was horrible! We had to be at one performance by 11:00, had lunch at 11:30, Sarah went to her second camp at 12:00 and I had to be back to get her by 2:00. I didn't want to drive all the way home only to have to turn right around, so we went to my office to see if I could get some things in order (I couldn't). So, back to the studio by 2:00, help with the older girls until 3:00, go home---BACK to the studio by 5:15 for two performances and out to dinner by 7:00! Back home, with a friend of Sarah's who spent the night (so it wasn't an early to bed evening).

Today was just as crazy. Not only did I need to catch up on some things that I ignored this past week, Grace had a birthday party (sleepover) and Sarah had a back-handspring clinic at the gym. Once again, we went from one thing to another!

Grace was so excited for the party, she was anxious all day! Doesn't she look beautiful? I cannot believe what a darling she is turning in to. How lucky am I?????

1 comment:

Special K said...

Our kids keep us running, don't they? I wouldn't trade my new life for anything!