Monday, July 30, 2007

VISA's are on their way!

I received a cryptic message from our courier, Carol, today regarding our visa's.  She said that she had something "unusual" she wanted to talk with me about and asked if I would call her.  Well, that certainly got my attention!
When I called, Carol asked if it was OK if she HAND DELIVERED our VISA's as she was going to be not only in Georgia this coming weekend, but actually in Dallas, Georgia!!! 
What a small world that she would not only know someone here but would actually be visiting!
So, we will get to meet wonderful Carol this weekend AND get our VISA's---you can't get any better service than this!
On another note, we still have NOT received Analiese's passport.  I'm sure it is taking longer to process because she has never had a passport before but I am getting anxious to have everything taken care of so that when we get our TA we are READY!
I am back to work as of today.  Summer is over, it sure did fly by.  Geez, I remember as a kid that the end of July was just the middle of the summer---where oh where did those days go?  OUCH!  I must be getting old, I'm talking about the "good old days"!  

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hope you get her passport soon. My boys came back in exactly 10 weeks. Hopefully you will see it soon!

Heather said...

We're looking forward to following your journey to Matthew! And we wish and pray for the very best for you all.

Our Lily has her first appointment with Dr. Williams this afternoon.

Heather & Eric Smith