Monday, April 5, 2010

FIVE Gold Medals





Sarah had a fantastic dance competition. In each dance she performed in she won a gold medal! One of their dances, the lyrical, one first place! The girls did their best, had a lot of fun and it showed!

Sarah did a great job performing, not only in the dance mechanics but in the "drama" of the dance! She has made tremendous progress this past year! We are so proud of her.

The weekend did not start out well, nor did it finish so well. When we got to our hotel (at about 2:30) we were told that our room was not yet cleaned but would be ready in about 30 minutes. Instead of waiting, we put our luggage in the managers office and went out to explore Chattanooga.

At about 5:30 we decided to return and check in. It was not meant to be. Our room had been given away!! We were moved to another hotel and were not charged for the room. The hotel was comparable but without the indoor pool that we wanted. Fortunately the other families were at a hotel with an indoor pool so the girls were able to enjoy some swimming.

On Sunday morning I awoke feeling ill. As the day wore on I felt worse. By Monday morning I knew I had to get to the doctor. Sure enough, on Tuesday I was diagnosed with pneumonia. With the Zpack I began to feel so much better in a short 24 hours.

I promise to post some Easter highlights and of course some spring break fun!