Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Champion!









Analiese was chosen as her first grade class "breakfast of champion". This is a school-wide student recognition program. Each month each teacher chooses one student who she feels exemplifies the characteristics of a good student.

This was Analiese's first time being chosen. She was so happy and even happier when she saw that Dave and I were both there to celebrate with her! She beamed the entire time, did not eat her bisquit (too spicy) but did drink her chocolate milk!

While walking Analiese back to her class after photos were taken, I told Analiese how proud of her we were. Her response? "Mom, I feel like I am in a dream. I just cannot believe that I've been chosen!"

You know Analiese, that's EXACTLY how I felt when I held you for the very first time!

No comments: