Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time is just Flying!



It really just seems as if we were enjoying our Christmas break. Now, here it is, almost the middle of January! We certainly hit the ground running in the New Year.

Grace has been moved (Again!) to pre-team and our schedule was turned upside down.

Sarah's dance performance schedule has been changed and she now has 2 performances in March--almost back to back.

Analiese will attend her first sleepover this coming Friday. Ack! Thank goodness it is with our good friend who kept Analiese, while Dave and I were at work, when Analiese first came home from China.

Matthew is growing out of his clothes. I just hate to have to buy some more winter clothes because I KNOW they won't fit him next year!

Dave fell off of the ladder while painting the bathroom. Thank goodness he hit the ladder on the way down which actually broke his fall. Sweet Analiese watched Daddy fall onto the ceramic tile. Believe me, there were lots of tears and none of them came from Dave!!! Thank Goodness Dave seems to be OK.

I, for the first time in my life, have gotten to a weight that I hate! I'm adding more exercise as I feel that I eat pretty well (OK, so I do snack a little at night...). Hopefully I'll get back to where I feel comfortable!

The best part of 2009 has been that we've planned a trip to Disney for the summer! We all agreed that this year we would forgo the "big birthday celebrations" and put the money toward going to Disney. We will then celebrate everyone's birthday while in the Magic Kingdom (we'll actually be there on Sarah's birthday!).

We have reservations for lunch with the Princesses in Cinderella's castle! Since our last visit, Disney has added a character lunch in the castle. We've done breakfast twice so this time we thought we'd do another meal. Of course we'll go to Chef Mickey's again--we love it there!

We certainly hope 2009 continues to be full of so much excitement!

No comments: