Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a weekend!

Hello, hello, is anyone there?

The crowd enjoying a game of Apples to Apples

Ready for the Year of the Ox celebration!

Friends

What a blizzard--Southern style!

I cannot believe all that we squeezed into a brief 3 day weekend! I'm telling you, Dave and I have got it all together. We got the kids to dance rehearsal, a Chinese New Year Celebration, a birthday party and had 2 of Sarah's friends over for a sleepover! WHEW!

Unfortunately, our wires got crossed on the Chinese New Year celebration. I thought it was this coming weekend and allowed Sarah to invite her friends over. As a result Sarah and I had to skip the New Year party. I was disappointed because it is important that we have this as a family tradition. Next year I'll be sure to get the date right!

Oh, and we can't forget the ENORMOUS snow fall (LOL!) we had at our house. I'm so surprised they didn't call off school. Just look at the photos and you'll see what I mean!

Matthew went to a party for one of his friends at school. He had such fun and really looked to be "one of the boys"! How wonderful that he is starting to make new relationships.

I do have some great news about Dave but want to save that for another post that I can just dedicate to him--he deserves some photos and a post all about HIM! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys know how to have fun and stay busy

Anonymous said...

Oh,come on, give up the dish on that terrific hubby of yours. What's up with Dave?

Nancy