Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been Tagged

My friend Donna has "tagged" me and  now I must tell you all of my "Favorites":

Sound:  My girls' giggles
Late night snack:  chinese rice crackers
Smell:  Sarah's hair
Color combination:  Black and Red
Nut: Dave
Time of the Year:  Summer
Author:  Stephen King
Vegetable:  corn on the cob
Male Actor:  Denzel Washington
Flower:  Magnolia
Vacation Spot: The Beaches of Gulf Shores
Pizza: White pizza that I had somewhere in Kirkwood, MO
Sport to play: Football
Subject in School: History
TV Channel:  Fox
Radio station:  Don't know
Holiday:  Christmas
Perfume:  Gives me a headache
Shoes: anything comfortable
Candy: Gummie anything
City to Shop: San Francisco
Female Actress: Meryl Streep
Beauty Products:  Anything that makes my feet feel good
Item to shop for:  Gifts for my family

Now I am supposed to "tag" two people.  Since I don't read many blogs on a regular basis I'll tag Susan and Ann.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gulf Shores- that is one place that we have not been. I will have to get some tips from you on what/where to do there.