Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I know, you all thought I'd given up this blog.  But I hadn't!  I took a forced break because I could NOT remember my log-in and password!

Seriously, when blogger co-mingled with Yahoo all of my accounts got screwed up.  Every time I tried to log in I was told that I didn't have a blog.  Then, when I requested a new password, I never received a response.  There was NO amount of emailing I could do to produce the needed information!

So, I basically resigned myself to having to start a new blog, which of course I did not want to!  So I just put the blog on the back burner.

Then just recently I tried to comment on a blog that I read.  Of course they needed my log-in.  So, I once again tried to log-in and BINGO it worked!!  So I promptly wrote down the magic information so I'd have it when I needed it.

Of course I have so much to catch you all up on.  So stay tuned for some up-dates.  There have been some changes in our lives and we've all seemed to adjust pretty well.

So, Happy 2012, I KNOW that it's going to be a great year.  I can already tell...