Saturday, June 20, 2009

We are home!



The drive home seemed like it took forever; much longer than getting to Disney! Oh, I know, we were all tired from our week and anxious to get home but seriously, could the traffic get any worse????

The kids actually did very well. It was me, I had the hardest time getting comfortable. To top it off, I was only able to drive for about an hour. I got so darn sleepy. Poor Dave had to drive the remainder of the time. Boy, I wasn't much help at all!

It was nice getting home. We have a few ripe green peppers from our garden that I was able to pick (yummy)! and the tomotoes are coming along nicely. If all of the canteloupe actually ripen we are in BIG trouble--there must be 20 of them!

The cats pretended to be angry with us for going away but that didn't last very long. Clarence is crying for attention and Duchess has followed me around all evening. I know that when I go to bed she'll be there cuddling with me.

Tomorrow I'll post more with photos of the garden and an update on Ginger.

No comments: