Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Perfect Prescription!

Family of the Day!

At the pool.

Waiting for the slide

We MADE it!!

Well we arrived safely at Disney World! We had an uneventful trip, even the drive wasn't so bad. I think we've had so much screaming and yelling in the car that when we have a "normal" trip it seems like a treat!

Our resort, Old Key West, is FANTASTIC! I love the the theme. I feel like I'm getting the beach without the ocean! We have tons of room. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

The girls did so well on the drive. We spent some time at the pool tonight even though it looked like it was going to storm. We had just arrived and the girls only got to go down the slide ONCE and the wind picked up and the sky turned dark. But, we didn't have any thunder or lightening so we stayed. I'm glad we did because the storm blew past!

When we arrived to check in this afternoon, we were surprised with a bouquet of balloons, pins and a certificate naming us, Old Key West's Family of the Day!! Now you tell me that I don't have a guardian angel--someone knew that I had a HORRIBLE week and needed some TLC!

Tomorrow we are off to the Animal Kingdom in the morning and Epcot in the evening. We'll have dinner at the Biergarten--Ryley says she loves German food---Carolyn I didn't know you were so international!

We are so excited to be here and I can't think of a better place to regroup and laugh. This trip is so perfect for us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have a blast.I love that resort as well

Carolyn Perry said...

Hello girls and Dave!! Hope all is well in Orlando. Tina, I love your blog! I love seeing pictures of the girls..cute! I will check it again tonight to see if more pictures are there. Ryley, I love you!!! I will give Beau and Kristin the blog so that they can go and see pictures and leave messages if they want to. Have FUN EVERYONE!!!

oakleyses said...

north face outlet, hermes belt, gucci, reebok outlet, longchamp uk, iphone cases, ralph lauren, p90x workout, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, giuseppe zanotti outlet, converse outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, lancel, hollister clothing, bottega veneta, hollister, celine handbags, nfl jerseys, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, insanity workout, nike huaraches, vans outlet, new balance shoes, ghd hair, soccer shoes, oakley, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, babyliss, baseball bats, north face outlet, lululemon, vans, hollister, beats by dre, valentino shoes, ray ban, instyler, louboutin, jimmy choo outlet, nike roshe run, nike trainers uk

oakleyses said...

moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, canada goose, coach outlet, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose jackets, moncler uk, lancel, pandora uk, swarovski, moncler, moncler, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ugg pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, links of london, canada goose, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, ugg uk, supra shoes, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, karen millen uk, montre pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry