Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Birthday Continues!

I LOVE my new Purple bike!

Go, Gracie, Go!

Analiese's, Min Qiu Xia, referral photo

Meeting Daddy for the first time

Sisters? I'm tired!

Yahoo, it's my birthday...AGAIN!

My own camera!

What's the best part of having your birthday fall on a weekday? The celebration continues through to the weekend! Yes, we celebrated more of Analiese's day this weekend. We went out to dinner Saturday night after we opened presents. Analiese got a new bicycle, a Sponge Bob game for her Leapster, a great bean bag game (I think it takes up about a 1/3 of the playroom!) and the best gift of all--a digital camera!

The camera is perfect for little hands who do lots of dropping of things! It came with some Disney Software so when Analiese and I get some time we'll create some great photos and post them on the blog. Analiese has been having a grand time taking photos. Digital photography is great. I remember getting James his first camera and spending tons of money getting film developed that showed pictures of shoes, the floor and blurry objects! Now we just delete the pictures that don't come out!

We spent some time riding our bikes today. Grace is learning how to ride a two-wheeler and doing a great job. Analiese LOVES her purple, princess bike (thanks Granddad Matt and Grandmom Eileen!) and Matthew keeps saying, "I wish I one" (I wish I had one!). He did not get a bike for his birthday because of his need to increase his motor skills. Now that he has taken tumbling for a year and currently in gymnastics, I think that Santa may have to find room in his sleigh for a bike for Matthew!

I posted some of the photos so you can see the huge changes in Analiese. We still aren't convinced she is six years old but we do see how much she has grown up. Happy Birthday, sweet baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.