Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Gracie!

Wonder who this is from???

A new bathing suit!

A skin for my DS.

Yeah, another Webkinz!

Happy Birthday to you....

We love you!

Make a wish!

My sweet, sweet Gracie turned 8 years old yesterday! I just cannot believe she is that old. It seems just like yesterday that she, at 28 months old, walked into our lives. Grace has brought such joy and sunshine to our lives. She is such a gentle and caring little girl. Gracie loves gymnastics, tap dancing and sleep-overs with her friends!

As a matter-of-fact, she spent her birthday night sleeping over at a friends house. She and Katie had been planning a night together for weeks. For one reason or another it didn't happen and yesterday was PERFECT! I was so surprised when Grace said the sleepover was on her birthday. My first reaction was to say to say no and have her stay at home. But, on second thought, I knew we could celebrate any night and Gracie really, really (REALLY!) wanted to go. So, of course, I said yes not just because Grace's been so gracious with accepting no party so we could save money to go to Disney but also because I just LOVE her to bits!

I'm so glad I did because she had a wonderful time. She came home in the morning and told me she had Pepsi to drink for breakfast, with scrambled eggs and fruit. Grace also told me that her friend's Dad went out to Walmart at midnight to get fruit because he remembered how much Grace liked it. How sweet is that?

So, when Gracie came home we opened her gifts (which she loved) and then had an ice-cream cake for dessert. It's been wonderful watching her enjoy the attention. She so deserves every second!

Happy 8th birthday Gracie, we love you!

No comments: