Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Look

I decided to change the look (and title) of our blog. I decided on a beach layout because I am ready for warm weather and summer vacation. I know, I know, it's only the end of February. But in the life of an elementary educator that means (only) 5 weeks until spring break and the final slide to summer vacation! This is the time of year (right after winter break) that I seriously start planning our week at the beach. We'll have two extra weeks this summer (YEAH!!!) because our county is changing our calendar to accommodate the opening of the new elementary school (won't be done until mid August).
It would be nice to go somewhere different, rather than the gulf coast but the kids are still young and Matthew is still is learning. So maybe next year we can go to St. Croix or St. Thomas.....
For now, enjoy the beach picture and dream of hot sun, warm sand and the sound of waves crashing.....

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great new name and new look!