Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day weekend


What a great weekend! After this past month of running around, trying to get back into the swing of a new routine, we really needed this time to sit back and take a breather.

We did lots of relaxing by the pool, the girls made dinner (chicken potpie) and we practiced putting hair up for the "competition curls"!

I'll post more to catch everyone up on the past month events; beginning of school, first gymnastics meet, first dance performance, first cross country meet and some really fantastic news regarding Grace!

Gotta go and enjoy the last of this wonderful, wonderful last weekend of summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't tell you how much I MISS you and your family!!!!!! Is there ANY time that we can somehow get together, what with Grace's schedule anymore? That one weekend was just too far of a drive (8 hours) for just 2 days - we'd lose most of it in driving. Please tell me how we can meet...Tina, I miss miss you! I got a new computer and didn't have your blog address anymore, as my old one crashed. I JUST found your blog again, and am dying to hear Grace's amazing news. Your girls are like my own kids, I'm SO proud of them! Love,
Nancy